Friday, September 10, 2010

My First Thoughts...

If you are a current client then you may find samples of your photoshoot on this blog. If you do see images that I took for you, please feel free to comment on them. For all of you new to my business, also feel free to comment. For more of my work please visit my official website at David Briggs Photography Website.

I have been a full time professional photographer since the mid 90's and have seen my profession change drastically over the past 10 years. Gone are the large and medium format cameras- the advent of high quality digital photography has replaces all of the film formats for most professionals- and has had both positive and negative effects on the industry. As many more photographers got into the field with the apparent 'ease' of the new digital medium, recently I feel that there have been signs of a realization that professional digital photography is not a 'simple' medium but a challenge to professionals to show why their skill is worth the investment.

I would love to see what other photographers, as well as the general public have to say on this subject. Am I way off the mark- or do others share these same thoughts?

0 comments:

Post a Comment